Thank you for your interest in the position of Infusion Nurse with Enliven Home Infusion Specialists, LLC. In order to proceed with the contracting process, please provide the following items. All items are required. No exceptions.
- Employment Application
- Most recent resume
- Copy of your current Arizona/California/Texas Registered Nurse License. If you possess other RN Licenses from other states, please provide them as well.
- Copy of current Arizona/California/Texas Driver’s License.
- Copy of social security card.
- Background Check. Background Application: APPLICATION HERE
- Copy of current certifications in BLS, ACLS, PALS, and other related certifications such as CEN, CCRN, ENPC, etc.
- Copy of current automobile insurance.
- Copy of Malpractice Insurance (NSO.com/itsacinch.com)
- A written note from your primary care physician stating that you are cleared for work without any physical limitations.
- Negative urine drug screen (obtain from Concentra Urgent Care, your primary MD) Cost approximately $50.00
- Copy of negative Tb test or negative chest x-ray reading (Concentra Urgent Care, your primary MD)
- A signed copy of AGREEMENT FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR SERVICES. A copy will be emailed to you for review. You may contact Ray Landingin, RN, Dustin Crowe, RN, or Erick Miramontes, MBA, if you have any questions regarding the contract.
- Manual or electronic blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, digital oral/temporal thermometer, clipboard, smartphone, mileage log.
- Please scan and email to: [email protected]. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. You can also send it by fax to 1-800-906-5080.