Referral Bonus Program
Registered Nurse Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Enliven Home Infusion Specialists, LLC offers registered nurses and staff the opportunity to earn a little extra money while also contributing to the growth of our team members. Registered nurses and staff receive up to $1,000 when they participate in the nurse referral program (the “Program”).
The Program is administered by Enliven Home Infusion Specialists, LLC. We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason. Referrers and qualified referrals are bound by these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Program.
How the program works:
Referrers (Staff and/or Contracted Registered Nurses)
- To participate in the Program, Referrers must submit a registered nurse submission form and follow the on-screen instructions to refer a registered nurse to the Program.
- The Referrer must be a currently employed W2 employee of Enliven or an active 1099 contracted registered nurse of Enliven; registered nurse must be actively caring for patients.
- By participating in the Program, a Referrer represents that he/she has prior consent of the referred registered nurse to provide their contact information.
- Only one referral per one referrer can be submitted at a time. No more than one referrer can submit the same referral.
Referrals (External Registered Nurses)
- Qualified referrals must hold an active nursing license in the state of operation.
- Referral nurses must put the name of the nurse that referred them on their application.
- Prior to payout, Referrers and Referrals must complete the criteria listed on these terms and conditions. This will be verified by Enliven Staff.
- Referrer shall receive a bonus of one thousand dollars ($1,000) per each Referral. Referrer will be paid in (2) installments based on the following criteria:
- The first installment of the bonus will be $200, and will be paid once the referral nurse has completed two independent patient visits. Referrer must be actively caring for patients in order to be paid
- The second and final installment of the bonus will be $800, and will be paid once the referral nurse completes forty (40) hours of independent patient care. Orientation hours do not qualify. Referrer must be actively caring for patients in order to be paid.
- Rewards shall be given via direct deposit on contractor pay dates based on the yearly Contractor Pay Schedule.
For questions regarding the Nursing Referral Bonus Program, please contact the Nurse Manager in your area or Kat Landingin