We partner with specialty pharmacies that require skilled nurses to administer physician-prescribed intravenous (IV) medications in the privacy and comfort of patients’ homes. Our private delivery of service offers prompt and professional service our patients and clients will enjoy. Services include:
- IV/Sub-Q Immunoglobulin (IVIG/SQIG)
- IV Antibiotics
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Alpha-One Deficiency Medication
- Enzyme Replacement Therapy
- Hemophilia Therapies
- Rituxin, and more.
Qualified Nursing Professionals
Our nurses are adept at recognizing adverse drug reactions and can handle emergent situations. We hold the utmost standards in order to provide quality, safe, and effective care in the comfort of a patient’s home or infusion suite. Our nurses are experienced in the following areas:
- Experienced in home infusion therapy with strong backgrounds in critical care nursing, emergency room nursing, and home health.
- Certified in: Basic Life Support (BLS-CPR), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Skilled in accessing various intravenous devices such as: Implanted Ports, Central Lines, PICC Lines.
- Proficient in establishing peripheral intravenous (IV) access.
- Experienced in caring for wide-age and diverse groups.
- Current on infusion trends through continued education.
- Continuously following standards of practice according to the Infusion Nurses Society (INS), and Immunoglobulin National Society (IGNS).
Patient Benefits of Home Infusion
At Enliven, we understand how important balance, comfort, and convenience are when it comes to your health care.
- Since so many IVIG recipients are already immuno-compromised, contact with ill patients in a hospital setting is unwise and unnecessary. Home Infusion provides a safer and private environment.
- Infusing in a hospital setting can be costly; most insurance plans include higher copayment or deductible for in-patient and even out-patient treatments. Home Infusion can minimize insurance costs, lowering patient out-of-pocket expenses.
- Pre-meds or medication taken prior to infusing can induce sleep, causing the patient to remain drowsy post infusion, possibly requiring a driver for transport. Home Infusion eliminates the need for a driver.
- Unlike other infusion settings, Home Infusion is flexible and can be scheduled around a patient’s activities, allowing the quickest return to a more normal routine. As patients improve in condition, so does their lifestyle.
Have more patient questions? Click here to download our Patient Brochure.